In Today’s world vehicle has become an important part of life. If you are planning to go on a Trip you always prefer your personal vehicle and if it is a Family Trip than Car is the only option to go for. Companies always try to provide the best product to its customers but only a few are approved by the customer. Same happened in the year 2017 few cars become the choice of many customers and became got the title of bestselling Car. Many more products are also there in car industry which are although not best but yet to be worth buying. Let’s have a look at the same-
- Maruti Suzuki Alto – With more than 2.57 Lakhs units Maruti Suzuki has become the Highest selling car of 2017. This car has won the position undisputedly as the margin between first and second is huge.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire – After the first position in terms of selling unit second position is also taken by the Maruti Suzuki. Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire has been placed in the second position with the total selling units of more than 2.25 Lakhs. It is also important to note that Maruti has replaced its old Dezire with the new desire in the month of May. First two months after launch was the peak selling units of the product.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno – Maruti Suzuki as a brand has also taken the third place in the list of Highest selling Car with the total units of almost 1.77 lakhs in 2017. This car has taken a big boost as in 2016 this car was at the seventh position but in 2017 it jumped to the third position.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift – Maruti Suzuki Swift has occupied the fourth position in this list with the total sales units of 1.67 Lakhs. This car has numerous edition which actually leads to hiking in demand for this product by the customer.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R – Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is the best option for a middle-class family as it has all that a car is supposed in a reasonable price range. It is Comfortable in terms of money and performance. This is why this car is placed fifth on the list of the highest selling car with selling units of 1.66 Lakhs.
- Hyundai Grand i10 – Hyundai i10 is also the choice of a middle-class family as it is comfortable and the brand is also reliable but it was not able to beat the Maruti Suzuki Products. It has a total sales units of 1.54 Lakhs. Hyundai Grand i10 launch a new product in Feb with a diesel engine.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has a total sales unit 1.40 Lakhs and got the seventh position. It is the most fuel-efficient car in the country with a brand name of Maruti Suzuki.
- Hyundai Elite i20 – In the List of Highest selling Cars Hyundai Elite i20 has been placed at eight positions with a Total sales units of 1.34 Lakhs. This product of Hyundai is also popular among the middle-class person as it is cost effective and also fuel efficient.
- Hyundai Creta – With a total sales Units 1.05 Lakhs Hyundai Creta has succeeded to acquire a ninth position in the market for cars in 2017. Hyundai Creta is an SUV car. This is the only SUV covered under 10 Highest selling cars in 2017.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio – At the end of the list with total sales units of 1 Lakhs, Maruti Suzuki Celerio has been placed in the tenth position. There has been much modification in the look of Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
This is about the Top 10 selling cars Maruti Suzuki has occupied seven positions out of ten positions. Even more top five positions are also occupied by the Maruti Suzuki. Maruti Suzuki has always provided the product customer generally demands this is the reason why Maruti has got this position. The Remaining three were occupied by Hyundai. This has shown that Maruti Suzuki is although best but Hyundai is giving a tough competition to Maruti.